Objects include the inspection of other land, buildings, assets, operations and non-operational, machinery and equipment, and infrastructure.
Valuer are obliged to request an assessment of the data object grantor assignment to obtain data related to the assessment object, among others, related to: Legal assessment of the object; permits, and the physical condition of the object assessment.
Valuer are obliged to do verification of the data object assessment obtained from funders, the assignment to be used in the assessment.
In addition to conducting inspections of the objects, including an assessment of age and economic age, type, size, use, construction and condition, Valuations/appraisals obliged to conduct inspections, among others:
• the general characteristics of the region, city, local environmental facilities, environmental, social, economic, environmental and other values and the laws that apply;
• elevation and topography;
• the type or quality of the relevant property;
• the potential use of the land, although land is not set;
• increase (Improvement) is; and
• potential changes as a result of an increase (Improvement).
Valuer are obliged to make the identification and assessment of the condition of the item to give an opinion on the condition proportionally.
In the case of Valuations/appraisals can not do item assessment of the condition of identification, such as a cable under the sea or other objects that do not allow Identify conditions of the object, then the mandatory Valuations/appraisals: using data that reflects the assessment of the condition of objects that can be accountable; believes that the source data can be trusted; and to reveal the explanation and the reason can not be conducting inspections in the assessment report.
Valuer are obliged to understand, identify and disclose the status and legal position of the object assessment, among others, form:
1) the status of ownership or control of: the name of the company on behalf of shareholders; Built Operate and Transfer (BOT); Leasing (leasing); or the rights and control of the other.
2) the legal position of the object to the assessment. Terms of rent and detailed data on rental and rent-level and type of dwelling other; financial terms of the agreement, which will be diverted to land or buildings, including those still in the stage of development or development; the impact of city planning, environment, roads and other considerations about the plan ; Impact on the government's plan for the areas affected by development restrictions, and there is or not, or breach of the provisions of the legislation.
To ensure ownership of the object assessment, Valuations/appraisals required to obtain a list of assets and or other proof of ownership of the grantor assignment;
Valuer are obliged to confirm to the assignment of the status and legal position of the object assessment
Valuer are obliged to reveal the doubt on the legal status and position of objects that can affect the assessment value, in the assessment report.
Valuer are obliged to include the name and date of inspection Energy Professionals involved in the inspection report on the assessment.
In the case of inspection in forest plants and how to use the sample, then the Valuations/appraisals obliged to reveal the clearly how and the determination of the sample with reason, in the assessment report.