1) Property comparison used as a comparison at least a total of three (3) property.
2) The estimated value of the item assessment of the object through comparison with the assessment of comparable properties and other similar offers have been sold or selling or buying that has occurred.
3) the market data comparison approach can be applied if the data is that there is sufficient value to the object in the assessment of the market.
4) consider the following: the level of demand and supply; price should be paid for the property substituted with a similar tool; balance between demand and supply, and the significant influence of the environment to estimate the value of the property.
5) The data are obtained, among other obliged the form of sales data, supply conditions, restrictions, restrictions, the list of properties that compare with competitors and object evaluation.
6) comparison data used comes from the mandatory environment or the area around the market with the same object and the assessment came from transactions that are arm's length.
7) Any significant differences between objects and properties of an assessment that may affect the value, the element used as a comparison.
8) What made compulsory in the use of an approach to market data, among others: to do research to get sales information, a list of properties and offers similar and comparable properties; verifying the accuracy of the data; choose an appropriate unit (for example, the price per meter ) And develop a comparative analysis for each unit; and do a comparison with the properties comparison with the elements of comparison and make adjustments to the sales price of the property comparison.
9) elements of comparison should be considered mandatory, at least include the following: The rights contained in the ownership of the property; Evaluation obliged to identify the rights that are on the property for each transaction comparison selected for analysis and further adjustments made for each differences in the rights contained in the property comparison. Conditions sales; Evaluation obliged to make adjustments on the price of property transactions related to the sale conditions, such as motivated seller and the buyer in a transaction, the arm's length, transactions with related parties, or the control of the government (eminent domain).
a) market conditions;
Assessors are obliged to adjust the price of a property transaction with the market conditions changed from time to time.
b) The location and
Assessors are obliged to make adjustments on the price of property transactions related to the location of the property.
c) Physical Characteristics
Assessors are obliged to make adjustments on the comparison, in case there is a difference between the physical characteristics of the property with an assessment of the object. Differences include, among others, the size, age, condition, quality of construction, architectural models, building materials, functional utility, site size, charm and convenience.
10) In making adjustments to the price of the transaction, Evaluation can use any form of unit or percentage of the money.
a) the percentage of Adjustment
Adjustment of the percentage used to reflect changes in market conditions and the location of the difference in the form of percentage. Compulsory consistent scorer in the set relations between objects with the assessment of the property comparison. Adjustments can be done by calculating the difference in excess or shortage in the form of percentage, among others: if the object assessment and comparison with the property, it is not necessary adjustments if the object of scoring more prominent x% (x percent) of the property comparison, the advantages of x% (x percent) is added to the assessment of the value of the object, and if the object worse assessment of x% (x percent) of the property comparison, the lack of x% from the reduced value of the object assessment.
b) Adjustment unit of currency
Adjustment unit of money used to reflect changes in market conditions and the location of the difference in money. Compulsory consistent scorer in the set relations between objects with the assessment of the property comparison. Adjustments can be done by calculating the difference in excess or shortage of money in the form of units, among others: if the object assessment and comparison with the property, it is not necessary adjustments if the object of scoring more superior than the property x rupiah comparison, the advantages of x rupiah is added to the assessment of the value of the object, and if the object of assessment worse x rupiah from property comparison, the lack of x rupiah from the reduced value of the object assessment.
11) Chain Adjustment (Sequence of adjustment)
Assessors are obliged to make a series of adjustments to the way and calculate the total adjustments on the elements of the adjustments together or can be done alone by way of adjustments made (percentage of the units or money), and a combination of both these ways.
12) Market data grid
Assessors are obliged to use market data grid to the consistency of the adjustments are made. Grid is to make the reconciliation of several indications that the value generated in the data market comparison approach, which form the range of values (range).
13) make a reconciliation of various indications that the value generated from the analysis in comparison to the value of single or indication in the range of values (range) for a certain market conditions.
14) What made compulsory in the Market Data approach is as follows:
a) Collection of data: the accuracy of the assessment approach using data from the market is highly dependent on the amount and quality of data and data used in the assessment required to assess the association comes from a community or professional valuer.
b) Verification and Data Analysis
Any data that is used as a comparison of data must be verified and analyzed, such as the validity of data can be accountable; physical examination (inspection) to identify the similarities and differences with the object assessment; data should be eligible or assumption in the market value (market value), namely: Seller and buyer are not in the condition forced; seller and the buyer does not have a special relationship; seller and buyer have enough knowledge about the properties will be transaction ; seller and buyer have enough time, and there are things that are special in the transaction.
c) Adjustments made against factors: Location, among others, by observing the environment, access, and facilities; Scheme (Zoning) to consider, among other government regulation; nature of the physical nature-Land, among others, by considering the physical, area, shape, and elevation ; And other buildings between the facilities and observe the condition of the building.
d) the value of reconciliation and Conclusion. In the case of the data obtained is not in the same time, the Evaluation obliged to make adjustments. Based on the value indication that the data obtained from an adjustment, then reconciliation is done to get the value conclusions.
15) Technical Requirement that takes in the adjustment, among others:
a) add less Engineering (Overall Adjustment / Pluses Minuses);
Adjustments made directly compare with the overall advantages and disadvantages of the object with the assessment of the data comparison.
b) Cost Adjustment;
Adjustments made by taking into account the costs needed to make the equation comparison with the data if there are differences that can be changed, such as height, surface soil, topography, soil structure can be done with Adjustments consider the cost cut and fill.
In using techniques Adjustment Cost, Evaluation required that the cost of land Improvement does not always equal to the value of the results of Improvement.
c) a pair Engineering (Paired Comparison)
Adjustments are made based on the difference from one pair of data comparison-installed crown.
d) Engineering Statistics (regression)
The use of statistical techniques in the amount of data required an adequate (in accordance with the applicable standard statistics). In using this technique required to disclose all the data used in the assessment report.
For Valuation contact us: email@example.com
Performance Evaluation in Valuation Property
Plan visits to direct visit
Key point to get property value
Market Data, appropriate to get market value now?
Management risk on valuation assessment
Quality control and the assignment in valuation
Serving Reports fairness opinion
Limiting conditions and the statement Valuer assessment reports